Friday, May 10, 2024

Resurrect the blog

Resurrect the blog.
That's what I'm thinking. 

All the thoughts in my head, falling over each other, there are so many.
Need to be said, written, published, articulated.

So many thoughts.
Ideas.
Wishes. 
Dreams.
Aspirations.

I'm looking for a creative outlet.
A platform.
A voice.
Connections.
Reassurances. 
Validation.
Fulfilment.

This feels like a new chapter.
Or is it just a new paragraph?
Perhaps it's a new book.

What about the old? 
What about closure?
Moving on.
Moving forward.
Moving up.
Letting go.
Not letting go.
Making peace.

Comments to make.
Stories to tell.
Wisdom to impart.
Healing to do.
Demons to confront.

Grief.
Anger.
Fear.

Resurrect the blog.
That's what I'm thinking.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 am, Anonymous Andy Cast said...

Yes you should! What a great start.

 
At 1:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading more x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home