Friday, July 13, 2007

8 things I know about me

Thanks for the tagging, PT. Just like Mum, you've already tagged my potential taggees, so I'm cheating, but I'll divulge the habits and facts, just because I like lists.

1. Fact: I like lists. They are rarely of any use, but they make me feel like I'm organised. I'm not.

2. Habit: Picking and scratching and other nastiness. My tedious skin issues mean that I am constantly itchy and scabby. It's horrible and the thing I'd like to change most about myself.

3. Fact: I was born on the exact same day as Ice Cube.

4. Habit: I have a slight obsessive compulsive thing about making sure my doors are locked at night. There's a ritual I have to do or I can't sleep.

5. Fact: I'm scared of the dark.

6. Fact: I accidentally (honest!) shoplifted the book of the film of Ghostbusters, from John Menzies in Staines. The shop's not there any more, so I think I got away with it.

7. Fact: I can't wear bright green. Or orange.

8. Habit: I procrastinate. In order to finish this, I had to go and get hot chocolate and a cookie, look at Facebook and check my email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home