Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Keeping it together

I'm in the middle of a minor panic over Thomas's health. I won't go into details because the more I think about the details, the more palpitations I get. Rest assured, he's feeling OK and is oblivious to my worry, and I'm sure everything will be just fine and dandy. However, I would just like to say that I'm less than impressed with the healthcare professionals I've dealt with over the last couple of weeks, and I'm steeling myself for another frustrating experience tomorrow. I'll update you when I know more and when everything's confirmed as being just fine and dandy. Which it will be.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 pm, Blogger petercmoore said...

And do ignore tactless relatives who send you worrisome emails that don't really help much.

Ahem!

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger chux said...

sorry about poor thomas mate! I understand panicking over your little 'un like this. I hope all is well and clear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home