Tuesday, July 01, 2008

* delete as appropriate

I'm sure that somewhere in the blogosphere (on the blogosphere?) there is a handy template to be used in the event of posting after not posting for a long while. It'll be something like this...

Sorry I haven't posted for a day/a week/a month/ages* but I have been away/busy/tired/drunk/in prison/enjoying myself*. I will/won't* try harder to post more often - I find it hard to get inspiration/ideas/up in the morning*.

So, here's what I've been doing:-
  • Not finding a job
  • Putting on a bit of weight (aargh!)
  • Having lunch (see above)
  • Enjoying the sunshine and getting slightly tanned for the first time ever
  • Getting older
I'm sure there's plenty more - I haven't been too idle - but I won't bore you with my domestic tedium (for a change!).

Back soon with a proper post... Possibly...

2 Comments:

At 3:49 am, Blogger chux said...

I guess you've got to start somewhere! :)

nice to know you are still about

 
At 2:19 pm, Blogger petercmoore said...

What you NEED to do, is get the jewellry website up-and-running!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home