Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

I know you've been missing me, but I've been going through a little bit of turmoil of late, so I've been struggling for inspiration for blogging subjects.

Fortunately, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. And it turns out it's a very short tunnel, so the light's very close. Tomorrow I will hopefully have some good news, which I'll share with you.

In the meantime, here are the top 5 things that have been annoying me lately (which will give you an insight into my recent frame of mind):
  1. The paper towels have been put in the dispenser upside down in the ladies loos at work. So they're a bit tricky to get out.
  2. My hair is a little bit too long.
  3. Sky Customer Services (ha!) and their automated-email-answering robot (wholly justified, this one...).
  4. Anyone who asks me to do anything at work.
  5. Dancing On Ice - especially the fact that I can't not watch it. It's Holly Willoughby mostly that's the problem, but Tim Vincent doesn't help.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 am, Blogger petercmoore said...

1. Wars have started over less.
2. Hippy!
3. It's not a robot - that's my new job!
4. Hippy!
5. I've seen exactly half of one episode and Holly Willoughby was the only 2 things worth watching...

 
At 11:44 am, Blogger chux said...

PT's no.5 is the same for me !

So what was the news you were going toshare with us that you mentioned in this post?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home