Thursday, September 27, 2007

Magical evening

We've just got home after seeing Slava's Snowshow in Woking.

It defies description and really is something to be seen and experienced for yourself. Slava is a clown, but if you're not a clown fan (I'm not), don't be put off. There are no exploding cars or pratfalls here. There is hilarity and pathos, enchantment and excitement, bewilderment and just sheer joy. You will never have seen anything like this before.

The show is currently touring the UK, but not for long. If you can, go and see it.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 pm, Blogger petercmoore said...

Oh, I was in Woking this evening. I didn't see you though. Then again, I was in the other theatre, learning about evacuating audiences in case of emergencies.

I have all the fun!

 
At 12:19 am, Blogger jomoore said...

Didn't you see the snow?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home