Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back in perspective

I've had a holiday. Things look so much better now. Some of the stuff's even fixed!
Here's why my holiday in beautiful Pembrokeshire made me feel better:

Breathtaking views


Rocks to stand on


Beaches to comb


Splashes to make



So, further to my extended rant below, I'm now home to a working TV, a new Capote DVD and cut back trees (I left out the whole tree saga!). I've put a new battery in the smoke detector and filled the candle-lighter with gas. I still have to think about getting my oven fixed and have to track down the right clock battery, but the bit of my cooker that does work is fine for now, and I have another clock to tell the time by, for the time being.

And, relax...

4 Comments:

At 10:55 pm, Blogger Delmonti said...

Top photo's Jo. Looksw like you hade a great time.

try http://www.batteries-online.co.uk/

I've just ordered some for my cycle computer

 
At 10:56 pm, Blogger Delmonti said...

I really hate my keyboad

 
At 11:12 pm, Blogger Chris said...

Glad you got a full face photo!

Lovely, lovely holiday. Thank you.

I've given you an award - go and see.

 
At 2:34 pm, Blogger Clare said...

But Thomas didn't wear his new shoes? Looks like a lovely holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home