Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Before your very eyes

As you know from my previous post, I have joined Slimming World having made the decision to once-and-for-all do something about my weight.

I need to 'go public' with this, so I keep motivated, but I don't want to turn this blog into a tedious record of the ups and downs (hopefully mostly downs!) of my weight loss 'journey'.

I don't even want to call it a journey, so forget I said that.

Anyway, I've started another blog here to record my progress and to log any thoughts on the process, if I have any.

Feel free, but not obligated, to drop by now and again.

3 Comments:

At 6:08 pm, Blogger petercmoore said...

GOOD LUCK!

xxx

Me

 
At 10:14 am, Blogger chux said...

hope it works out - i'll be keeping an eye on your progress!!

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger Chris said...

I'm only commenting because of the word verification. I just know you'll do well!



Oh, it's gowob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home