Saturday, July 12, 2008

What am I doing right now? Who cares?

I've just signed up to Twitter. Just because PT did, I thought I'd have a look. I think I get the point - I can quickly update everybody I know (all 3 of you) on what I'm doing right this minute - but I don't see that it's going to be very enlightening/interesting for my 'followers'.

Now, I'm sure there are people who live their lives doing exciting things every half hour of their day, but not me. I try to update my Facebook status quite often, but I don't really have a lot to say there. And what I do tend to do is check everyone else's status on Facebook. However, I'm going to try to get into the spirit of Twitter and update it every time (more or less) I'm doing something significantly different to the last update.

So, if you're not on Twitter and you don't know, let me tell you that I'm currently writing a blog post. In case you were wondering...

2 Comments:

At 11:32 am, Blogger chux said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:34 am, Blogger chux said...

hmmm so you can update your status on facebook?! Well I never did!! I'm not really convinced that is the best use of anyones time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home