Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jack of all trades...

...Master of none. That's me, evidently. Plus I learnt today that I'm not pigeonholeable. And people like to pigeonhole. Hence, I can't get a job.

Panic is starting to set in, with me facing my very own economic crisis, with little likelihood of a bailout. Perhaps I could be nationalised? I don't think I'd mind that...

Anyway, that's enough of my woes. I want to avoid writing too much about being unable to find a job, but it's obviously occupying most of my waking thoughts at the moment...

I'm hoping to gain inspiration for a new career from the things I'm doing to occupy my time. I'm thinking of trying to compile crosswords - does anyone know if there's money in that...? How about wordsearch...?

3 Comments:

At 7:17 am, Blogger petercmoore said...

Two words: Jewellery and Website.

 
At 9:33 am, Blogger jomoore said...

Yes, yes, yes, I know! Today my plan is to get over myself and take myself in hand.

I've started by doing an hour of job searching (including applying for 2 jobs), some weight loss inspiration in the form of looking at my 'before' pictures and having a cup of tea.

I just need to make another cup of tea and then I'm going to get that website done. I am.

:oD

 
At 12:48 pm, Blogger chux said...

I recon there is a possibility of getting into the croosword/wordsearch line if you are serious?? Try sending your CV or calling the the people who make Puzzler....i'm serious, there's no harm in trying!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home