Friday, March 09, 2007

There's No Place Like Home


Well, my blog's really been living up to its name of late, hasn't it?

So, what's been going on?

Everyone seems to be on the move. PT is on the threshold of home ownership again, MaryB's found her true New York home, Chux is upping sticks to get some sea air and Delmonti has found a place to call his own. There must be something in the air - 3 people who sit near me at work are going through house purchases, along with the usual tales of gazumping, estate agent shenanigans and other horror stories.

It really makes me happy to be home in my humble but comfortable flat. I can't imagine moving, although I'd love a house, with a garden, a dining room and a parking space. But the idea of all that house-hunting hassle makes me happy to accept eating my tea at the coffee table and the trek across the road when unloading the shopping.

So I'm staying put.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 pm, Blogger chux said...

So i take you don't fancy driving the 7.5 ton lorry that i've hired to move all my stuff??

If home is where you are Jo then definately don't put yourself through the moving hassle, i'm warn out already.

Glad to see you blogging again, i'll pop back again more often....promise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home