Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just a pause


I've been neglecting my blogging duties of late, I know. I've been working a lot lately and have found that my brain won't let anything else in or out. I'm don't quite know why, and I'm sure it's only temporary, but I've become a bit of a dunce.

I've been trying hard to think of 6 weird things about myself, having been tagged by Chux, but I've struggled and only managed to come up with two: I can't wink, and I drink coffee black with no sugar and tea white with sugar. I'm not sure they're particularly weird, but it's the best I can do.

For now I'm mostly concentrating on restoring my work/life balance. Normal service will resume forthwith...

4 Comments:

At 11:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jo, I know exactly what you're saying.... sometimes it just wont come out.

and you really need to come with more weird things or we'll make some up for you ;-)

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger chux said...

sounds like a good idea Delmonti man!! In an effort to get Jo to chill I think we should incentivise her work/life balance.

Jo, how about you get your work life balance stuff sorted or we will make up 6 strange fictional stories about you and publish them as you. (or perhaps Pete could, he's into the acting melarky a little blusher here and shading there and all that)

Or even worse than that I could send the 4 four kids who decided to knock on my door last night (9.30pm!) and tried to convince me to part with some cash after stumbling through the first few lines of 'we wish you a merry Christmas'. I'm sure I could convince them that you are a rich old lady that loves to give money to untalented children.

Does that encourage you enough? (obviously you realise i am only kiddin with these comments and i hope you get it all sorted and your head in the right place soon)

 
At 5:43 pm, Blogger chux said...

wakey wakey!

oooh btw there's a good opportunity to vent on my blog at the mo!!!

see you there

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger MaryB said...

Jo - haven't heard from you in a while, thinking you - like the rest of us - have been caught up in seasonal flurry. Hope you and Thomas are having a wonderful Christmas and that 2007 fulfills your hopes and dreams!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home