Saturday, October 14, 2006

Starring the Jude Law of the Sixties...

I was going to go to bed with a nice cup of tea and a good book (Enigma by Robert Harris, since you asked), but I've just noticed that The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert is starting.

So, change of plan - a nice cup of tea and a good film (and Guy Pearce in bikini briefs).

Also, I may have won £10 million on the lottery - I bought a ticket on the spur of the moment this evening, and I haven't checked it yet, so you never know. I'm going to wait a couple of days then check - I like the idea that I've got all that money and am oblivious. Of course, if I have, you'll be one of the first to know.

Anyway, the film's starting so I'm settling down to be entertained. "Hey lady, you lady...".

3 Comments:

At 11:55 am, Blogger Delmonti said...

Everything was going well until you put the image of Guy Pearce in tighty-whities into my head.....

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger MaryB said...

Who's Guy Pearce?

 
At 6:24 pm, Blogger MaryB said...

Oh, yeah. That guy in Memento. (Had to Google him - how uncool am I?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home