Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hold the mayo!


Still no word from Hellmann's. No doubt they're busy redesigning their squeezy bottles so they can let me try it out. Free. Forever.

If only I didn't love Hellmann's mayonnaise quite so much, I might consider a boycott.

I did get a little bit excited when Tesco started selling Miracle Whip. I found out that it's the lovely mayo they used to use at my ex-favourite fried chicken place (are you keeping up with this?), but I also discovered that it's one of those things that is best in small doses, and doesn't come close to replacing the Real thing.

Oh well, la di da. Perhaps I'll try the personal approach and write them a letter, in proper handwriting, on actual paper. Maybe I'll also enclose all of the mayonnaise I couldn't get out by squeezing. Except I'm not sure about the new postal rates for sending condiments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home