Monday, October 30, 2006

I am here

I've been on holiday. I don't think I mentioned it. I didn't even say goodbye. Sorry 'bout that, but Thomas and I were heading off to Geneva, and I didn't want to tempt fate this time. The good news is that there wasn't a single hitch in our travel plans and we've had a super week! My head's full of ideas for posts, but no time to write them right now. So, here's a choice selection of holiday pics (more on my Flickr, if you're interested...), and I leave you with a promise to write soon. TTFN!

The Italian end of the Mont-Blanc tunnel

Yvoire (On Lake Geneva), France Gruyère, Switzerland

Annecy, France

2 Comments:

At 12:44 pm, Blogger MaryB said...

Gorgeous! Picture-postcards all. (And don't forget to post a photo of your little werewolf pirate!)

 
At 12:21 am, Blogger chux said...

fabtabulous!!! thats a word I only use occassionally about things that I've done that have been fabulous and fantastic all rolled into one. My week off last week was exactly that, but looking at the pictures I believe you can have the word too!!

Stunning purely stunning!!

i've come to realise 2 things recently
1) almost anywhere else is better than where I live now
2) almost any other country is better than this one

think i'm suffering from post holiday blues

 

Post a Comment

<< Home