Saturday, March 25, 2006

On reflection

Ah - yesterday was my 6-month bloggiversary. I've surprised myself that I've kept it going (albeit inconsistently) for this long. It's lasted longer than my latest gym membership, but there's still a way to go before it surpasses the longest I've ever given up chocolate (2 years, since you asked).

As I like lists so much (oh, really?), here are a couple more:

6 things that I have done during the last 6 months Something I did during the last 6 months - Paris, December 2005
Visited Paris
Been to more live music events than I had in the previous 10 years
Knitted a scarf
Cooked risotto for the first time
Taken up golf (sort of)
Written a poem

6 things I'd like to do in the next 6 months
Go to the opera
Hang all my pictures
Decorate my bathroom
Get a fabulous new job
Change my curtains
Get my garden looking lovely

So, as my blog is called Nothing Much Will Happen, expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. Don't say I didn't warn you...!

1 Comments:

At 10:52 am, Blogger chux said...

go and see La Boheme at woking in June - that'll tick off the opera. Always sort of fancied it myself which is why I noticed it was on. Been to the ballet loads over the years though, but never felt inclined to join in. :) nice blog again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home