Friday, April 14, 2006

Don't ask me... I'm a newbie

I am very happy to announce that I have found a new job with my current employer, so redundancy no longer looms. And I managed to clock up 3 weeks' garden leave. And I've got a week's holiday next week. I think it's a win-win!

I will be part of the future of gaming technology. Online. ECommerce. Downloading. MMORPG. We have doors that go swish and we wear silver suits* and we talk to each other through communications devices.

*Actually, we don't wear silver suits. That's a fib.

6 Comments:

At 10:51 pm, Blogger chux said...

you flippin jammie dodger!!!

 
At 11:32 pm, Blogger chux said...

so when you gonna drop me a line so i can find out the gossip about EA? Did you ever come across a guy called Kareem? (mayeb Karim)

 
At 3:58 pm, Blogger Delmonti said...

My "new" logder worked at EA... at least thats what he says. We're not getting on too well at the moment, what with him being a pain and all.....

So, congrats on still working at EA and not having to put up with my lodger anymore.

and yes, its the same bloke Chux is on about.

 
At 3:43 pm, Blogger chux said...

come on lady - why so quiet!! Something must have happened recently that needs a good airing to the general public!

all hte best
Chux

btw: do you know this guys Dave and I have mentioned? Or are you dodging the subject.

 
At 9:07 pm, Blogger jomoore said...

OK, OK - I'll think of something. But if it's less than exciting, you've only got yourself to blame.

I don't think I do know him. Honest.

 
At 10:13 pm, Blogger chux said...

why is it when I read back previous comments I have made, they always sound like a foreigners words!! I know the answer. For a start I'm typing slower than I'm thinking (i must be a really slow typer tho), also I dont reread my comments at the time. The penalty for this, is that my comments when read out loud would resemble something Stavros (Harry Enfield fame) would have said.

such as this comment left previously...."do you know this guys Dave and I have mentioned?" (add the 's' and there it is Stavros! wanna kebab matey peeps?!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home