Friday, September 25, 2009

Yesterday, my first post seemed so far away...

The big four?Oh!

I've just realised that yesterday was my fourth bloggiversary.

Four years: one hundred and sixty four posts. That's an average of fourty a year; three point four a month; one and a half a fourtnight. That's not so bad four a lackadaisical blogger like me!

Here are four not-quite-randomly selected posts to mark the milestone:-

Insert witty pun... - this makes me happy because I'd forgotten it had happened!

On reflection - to mark my 6-month bloggiversary I made a couple of lists. I'm amused to see that the 'things I want to do in the next 6 months' list could have been written yesterday.

On reflection - same title, very different post. When Thomas first struck out on his own - it's more than 2 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday.

End of an EAra - "take a few months off"... 19 months later...

In four years' time, I will be fourty-four, Thomas will be
17 (eek!) and that's about all I'm willing to fourcast.

5 Comments:

At 11:34 pm, Blogger chux said...

whats been going on!!!! i turn my back for just a moment and you sneak another 3 posts in the back door. What are you like. I guess i'd beteer read them now, as you've gone to all that effort.

btw word verification is...wait for it....walowed - thats made me realise I need a bath..sniff urr yer

 
At 12:02 am, Blogger chux said...

nice reminder of posts past mate. The first one on the man with the umberella..ella ella ..hey ..oops sorry.
I thought it was lovely, and i'd like to think that is what I would do. So did you take it?

word verification seems to be excellent tonight. What does this remind you of?....nesses

"You can knock it, you can rock it
You can go to Timbucktu
But you'll never find a Nessie in the zoo....."

 
At 1:41 am, Blogger jomoore said...

Ha, ha! What can I say, Chuckie? I'm an all-or-nothing kind of girl...

I didn't take the umbrella because I was just crossing the road and would've been indoors in moments, whereas he was still going to be outside, so needed it more than me. It was a win-win, feelgood-wise. It's how life should be practically all the time, with just a little bit of time allowed for griping. ;o)

 
At 6:54 pm, Blogger MaryB said...

Congratulations on hanging with this blogging thing. Loved your last few posts (reliving the vacation was such fun) and loved re-reading the sampling of the last four years. (Verification word: orota)

 
At 5:10 pm, Blogger chux said...

I'm back and here to wake you up again!!!!

I'm also here to TAG YA!
Please see my post on my 5 favourite music singles and let me know yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home